Tag Archives: modifications

Alimony and Child Support - The Cate Law Firm

My Spouse Got a Raise at Work: Can I Get Child Support and Alimony Modified?

By The Cate Law Firm |

If you have a court order that provides for either child support or alimony payments in South Carolina, this is considered the final decision by the judge that cannot be changed without an appeal. However, child support and most alimony awards are modifiable if circumstances substantially change. For example, if an ex-spouse earns more… Read More »

Contact Form Tab